Assioma DUO (Art.772-02)
Power meter with power sensor on both pedals. To take advantage of real measurements on the left leg and right leg.
• Easy to install
Assioma can be installed and moved from one bike to another like a common pedal: in a few minutes, without special tools and without the assistance of a mechanic.
• IAV Cycling Dynamics Assioma
features advanced IAV Cycling Dynamics metrics: IAV Power Phase and IAV Rider Position. These metrics, together with the classic power data, allow you to analyze in detail the pedaling technique and how the position of the cyclist on the bike affects performance.
• IAV Power and gyroscope
Unlike others, Assioma's measurements are not affected by errors related to very irregular pedaling (eg sprinting uphill) or the use of oval chainrings. This is because Assioma is capable of detecting the actual instantaneous angular speed of the pedal stroke, thus guaranteeing you the degree of accuracy of ± 1 in every situation. Not just in the laboratory.
• Bluetooth and ANT +
Assioma is equipped with Bluetooth and ANT + technology, which allows the secure transmission of data to the cycle computer and Android and iOS smartphones.
• Real left / right balance
data The data provided by Assioma DUO are based on real measurements: taken separately on the right and left side; this allows you to accurately observe not only the total power, but also the left / right balance, torque efficiency (TE), pedaling uniformity (PS), etc.
• Measurement stability
Thanks also to ATC (Automatic Temperature Compensation), Assioma ensures not only accuracy but also repeatability and consistency of measurements in real conditions of use on the road and at any temperature between -10 ° C and 60 ° C .
• Waterproof, resistant and light
Assioma is the lightest and most compact of pedal power meters: free of protruding elements, it does not interfere with pedaling. Not even when cornering.
Protected by a two-component resin block, the power meter sensor is extremely shock-resistant and completely waterproof.
• Rechargeable and eco
Assioma is the only pedal-powered power meter with integrated rechargeable batteries; a single charge guarantees at least 50 hours of use.
• Tested and guaranteed
Favero Electronics produces each power meter in its own headquarters in Italy and tests its proper functioning individually, fully satisfying the standards required by current regulations.
• Power sensor on left pedal and right pedal
• Left / Right balance
• Cadence sensor: internal integrated
• Gyroscope: internal integrated
• Power calculation system: IAV (Instantaneous Angular Velocity-based)
• IAV Cycling Dynamics: yes
• Compatible oval chainrings: yes
• Total weight per pedal: 151.5g (battery included)
• Battery: lithium, rechargeable
• Battery life: at least 50 hours
• Radio communication: Bluetooth v4.0, ANT + PWR profile (CT + PO)
• Accuracy power measurement: ± 1%
• Thermal compensation: -10 ° C / + 60 ° C
• Waterproof rating: IP67
• Q-factor: 54 mm
• Upgrade to Assioma DUO always available
• Compatible cleats: original LOOK Kéo or Favero cleats (red and black)
• Type of bike: racing
• Made in Italy
• Warranty: 2 years
• Left pedal with power sensor
• Right pedal with power sensor
• Battery charger with EU, US, UK, AU plugs
• 2 micro-USB / USB cables of 2 meters with 2 magnetic connectors
• 2 red 6 ° LOOK Kéo compatible cleats
• Hex wrench and 4 washers for assembly
• User manual